· Fees of visa for Nepal.
· International Airfare to get in and out of Nepal.
· Expenses for beverages, drinking water, desserts, extra porters, personal insurance, shower, laundry or any other services which are not mentioned by the company.
· Cost for spending extra nights in a certain destination in your will.
· Travel Insurance and rescue charges.
· Accommodation in Kathmandu and pokhara.
· Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
· Porter service during the trek.
· Sleeping bag and down jacket and trekking pole.
· Tips which may be provided by you to the guides, porters or anyone during the trip.
In the year 624 BC, in Kapilvastu (Nepal) Siddhartha Gautama was born as a prince....
We are specialised in the operation of the tour to the Land of Thunder Dragon ‘Bhu...
Yala Peak Climbing is notably one of the easiest trekking peaks in Nepal which are...